You can show your already saved time entries in your calendar. This is kind of an automatic reporting. You can show your entries besides others in your favorite calendar tool on Mac/iPhone, in your Google calendar, in Outlook or in Android.
We have no impact on how often the entries are in sync with the calendar, this depends on the app you are using.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that you copy&paste the URL exactly as it is displayed in your timr account, without any trailing spaces, otherwise it will not work.
Click on 'Settings' in your timr account and in the area 'Calendar' choose the desired calendar.
1. Generate your private calendar link
ATTENTION: To set up timr in your calendar application, you need to generate a private URL.
You should keep this URL secret. Because everyone who knows this URL might look at your time tracks of the past few months.
Click on "Generate private calendar link" and use the generated URL in your calendar application to subscribe to an external calendar.
2. Integrate timr calendar in an external calender
2.1. Integrate timr calender in your Mac calendar
1.Open up the calendar app installed on your Mac. In the menu bar click “File - New Calendar Subscription…”
2. In your timr Account go to Administration/Settings and click on “Generate private calendar link”. Enter this URL in the dialogue and confirm with “Subscribe”.
3. Now enter your timr login and password and click OK.
4. Now you can adjust the shown calendar name and set a color for the calendar.
Furthermore you can choose where to save the calendar.
If you choose iCloud, it automatically appears on your connected iOS devices as well. If you can't choose iCloud you have probably reached the maximum amount of iCloud calendars.
Finally you can choose the refresh interval. Click OK and you have successfully added the calendar.
2.2. Integrate timr calendar in your iPhone calendar
Note: If you want to configure the calendar on your Mac as well, you can use iCloud sync. Just follow the instructions on integrating timr calendar in your Mac calendar (2.1.).
1. Open the settings on your iOS device and go to "Calendar".
2. Tap on "Accounts"
3. Click on “Add Account”
4. Now choose "Other"
5. Select "Add Subscribed Calendar"
6. In your timr Account go to Administration/Settings and click on “Generate private calendar link”. Enter this URL in the dialogue and confirm with “Next”.
7. You are requested to provide user credentials. Tap "OK"
8. Type in your timr login and password, set "Description" to a nice calendar name and make sure to have SSL turned on. Finally tap "Next" and you are ready to go. Now there is a new calendar in your calendar app.
2.3. Integrate timr calender in your Google calendar
1. Open your Google Calendar and click on the little arrow next to "Other calendars"
2. Click on "Add by URL"
3. In your timr Account go to Administration/Settings and click on “Generate private calendar link”. Enter this URL in the dialogue of the Google calendar.
4. After clicking "Add Calendar", the calendar with your time tracks appears in the calendar list.
5. Click on the little arrow next to the newly added calendar to choose a color for the calendar and click on "Calendar settings".
6. Now give the calendar an appropriate name and click on "Save". Your calendar is now set up successfully.